|A Dahlia in my dad's garden|
1. "Innocence is better than repentance."
2. The Adult I Wish to be
3. How to Motivate Myself to do a Hard Task
4. My Letter to a United States Soldier
5. The Benefits Within and Without of "Preferring Others"
6. Define True Success
7. How does your tone of voice affect a conversation?
8. The View From My Window
9. The Power of Influence
10. Books and How They Affect Your Life
11.The Perfect Day
12. Integrity: What is it and why is it important?
13. How can you comfort someone who is going through a trial? (Try James 1)
14. Describe the benefits of heeding the following advice:
"Give to thy God the first thought of each day,
At night, before sleep invade, reflect and pray."
15. "Govern thy passion." Describe for me the ill-effects of irritability and temper.
16. "Humility becomes a dependent being." Explain.
17. "What you are to be, you are now becoming." Explain.
18. "People see God every day, they just don't recognize Him." How can this be?
19. How does the love of "things" corrupt your heart?
20. "Value wisdom over gold." What is "wisdom" and how do you personally value it?
21. What are the benefits of being homeschooled?
22. The greatest thing I can do for somebody else is...
23. Politeness and its Effect on Others.
24. The Privilege of Prayer. What is a "privilege"? Who is listening to your prayers? Who is talking? Where is our confidence that He will hear?
25. When I am 30 years old, this is what I think my life will look like...
26. How can you be a delight to the LORD?
27. How can peace in your heart affect those around you?
28. Kind Words and the Effect it has on Others.
29. In reference to the Bible, explain the saying, "This Book will keep me from sin, or sin will keep me from this Book." Why do I capitalize all references to the Bible?
30. How can humility bring contentment?